Investment Advisory & Management provides research into the latest market movements and developments coupled with in depth analysis on longer-term trends and value propositions. Sun Global’s Asset Allocation Committee sits in this division.
Economic research combined with in depth market knowledge gives Sun Global’s clients an ahead of the curve advantage. Our ideas centric philosophy burns bright on product creation where we utilize relationships with structuring providers and investment managers to realize innovative investment solutions.
Sun Global is an investment adviser to several funds across Fixed-Income, developed and emerging market equities, arbitrage, and multi-strategy funds.
The investment advisory team provides advice to Institutional Investors, Global Banks and Investment Houses on market access in harder to reach, emerging markets such as India.
- Advise on a wide variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, Equities, Structured Products and Foreign Exchange.
- Investment Advisers to various Funds that invest in Global markets.
- Manages bespoke investment vehicles to meet specific client requirements such as leveraged bonds, leveraged deposits structures, local currency bond structure that give superior risk adjusted returns.
- Ability to create leveraged solutions with Bonds, Equities and Structured Products.
- The team can act as an External Asset Manager (EAM) and act as an Advisory or Discretionary Portfolio Manager.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7290 6931
Sun Global’s Investment Advisory and Management Division specialise in:
– Asset Allocation
– Risk Mitigation
– Market Access
– Fund Advisory
– Global Asset Classes